Tuesday 28 May 2013

[Product Review] Diamond White Shampoo

It's been a long while since I've done a 'products I love' post, but I felt that I should share this product, especially for those who own greys which are a nightmare to get clean! I've recently started using Wahl Diamond White Shampoo and I rather like it! 


Image from Rideaway

The shampoo states to 'enhance, revitalise and refresh the natural white and light pigment within the hair, leaving the coat bright, silky and vibrant, shining with vitality and health' and I have to agree. At first I was a bit worried that it hadn't worked, but the next day Pea was sparkling clean! If he has got rather mucky then I may wash him twice just to be on the safe side, but typically one normally does the job, I think I just get a bit paranoid sometimes! It makes his legs look so white, which always looks a bit funny to me as I'm so used to seeing them orange/brown so it clearly works a treat! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of before and after, but I'll try and remember for next time I give him a bath.

However, one of the best things about this product is that it smells amazing! It's such a nice fragrant, much better than some others and it will make you wish that it was suitable for your own hair rather than your horse! It contains extracts of cucumber, passion-flower, lemon and lime which is probably the reason it smells so divine!

Have you ever tried any of the Wahl showman shampoo range? They do them for all colours, as well as 'dirty beastie', 'oatmeal' and 'aloe soothe'. Or is there another shampoo product you love, or any for that matter? I love to hear about different products people love! 

Thanks for reading, 
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment