Wednesday 26 November 2014

[Laura Loves] HKM Lauria Garrelli Champagne Collection

Hello!

So I was browsing the 'Equus' website the other day and had a peek at their lookbook section when I came across the HKM Lauria Garrelli collection, especially this Champagne horse set. After browsing the Equus site, I then went and perused on the 'HKM' website where I discovered that there are also other items in the Champagne range and it's all so gorgeous!


Saddle Pad (Deep Blue) - £34




The first item that is my favourite is this saddle pad. The pad comes in a dressage and GP cut as well as there being three colours to choose from - deep blue, deep green and ivory. I can't decide between the blue or the green as they are both so nice! I really like the patches and this is continued with their other items. 

Another favourite is this Anti Sweat rug that's not featured on Equus but I found on the HKM website:
Anti-Sweat Rug (Deep Green) - £61.95
I really like the set that you can buy on Equus with the saddle pad, bandages and ear bonnet. I like the patch on the bandages but it would really rest bandaging skills to ensure the patch is at the top in the right place! 


Bandages (Deep Green) - £20

Other items on the HKM website in the Champagne range include a lunge line, head collar and turnout rugs. There are also other collections in the Lauria Garrelli range such as the Majestic (another favourite), Naples and Milano. I strongly recommend you check out both the Equus and HKM website to view the range!

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. I think it's very cool! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete