Tuesday 24 February 2015

[Laura Loves] Pikeur Spring/Summer 2015

Pikeur is one of those brands that I forever lust over, yet I have never actually bought from  and their Spring/Summer 15 collection is no different (although I may actually buy something this time!). I have come to notice that the majority of my riding wardrobe is navy so I really want to branch out into other colours (as contrary to my riding wardrobe - my normal wardrobe is full of colour!) and this seasons Pikeur have some truly gorgeous colours available! 

Latina Grip Breeches
These Latina Grip Breeches (£105 from Equine & Country) are my absolute favourite! I love this shade of green and front pockets are a must for me when it comes to breeches/jodhpurs! I think I may have to purchase these one pay day! They also have a polo shirt and sleeveless polo shirt in the same colour. 

Caralina Fleece
This fleece is available in a whole host of colours. The orange looks really nice in the photos on the model (£69.99 at Naylors) but I think I would have to see it in person to truly decide - though being ginger means I'm not sure if I could get away with it anyway! An alternative, however, is this grey one (£81 at Fur Feather Meds). Grey is another favourite colour of mine as it's such a classic colour. 

Ellina Softshell Jacket

I quite like the look of this jacket and feel that it would be perfect for Spring/Summer as it doesn't look too thick and would be suitable for this sudden outbursts that the English weather gods love! It's available in Navy, Orange and Green varying in price from £99.99 to £129. 

Sophie Star Sweater

This sweater is perfect both on and off the yard, or possibly even the gym! It looks slouchy in fit and rather comfy! I'm not normally a fan of pink, so again I would have to actually see it, but I think it looks really nice. It's priced at £54 on Fur Feather Meds and is also available in orange or lime (which looks more pale yellow on the website!). 

Blanca Softshell Gilet 
The final product is this gilet (£66 on Equine & Country) as no spring/summer collection is complete without one! They are the ideal item for those in between days. This one has the same softshell material which makes it wind-proof and waterproof whilst giving that bit of warmth when needed without the need for a coat. 

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment