Tuesday 9 June 2015

[Laura Loves] H&M Loose Tee's

Jersey Top - £7.99


A slightly odd post I guess but these tops are perfect for riding in! They are loose fitting so perfect during the warmer weather as it means they don't cling to you so give you a bit more air to breathe! I picked up a couple a few months ago as, although I love polo shirts, I just find that when we do have some warm weather, polo's are just a bit thick and not too suited for warm weather!

The tops are £8 and come in a wide range of colours. They are great to wear at the yard or out shopping and are easy to pair with any breeches or jeans in any pattern! I am definitely planning on picking up a couple of more as I love mine! 

So, like I mentioned, slightly unusual as you normally see 'equestrian' products featured on here but these tops are more affordable than many 'riding' tops and as I mentioned, they can be worn anywhere and not just at the yard but still look stylish!

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment