Sunday 30 August 2015

[Top Find] H&M Horse Print Items

I was browsing through H&M a few days ago after a dentist appointment when I stumbled across these two items. Of course, there was no way I could just leave them on the shelf so they may have ended up in a bag and came home with me...oops!


I picked up this jumper for just £14.99. It's navy in colour with a round neck collar. I picked it up in a medium and it's slightly too big and so I would recommend going for a size smaller if you prefer them more fitted. I also picked up the white horse print shirt for £19.99 which is a really nice fit. 

I've always been a fan of H&M for their clothes, though their sizings can be quite random so it's always worth trying before you buy (which I actually don't always do!). They've got a lot of great country style clothing in at the moment so I would definitely check out their website!

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx





No comments:

Post a Comment