Friday 1 January 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!


2015 was a funny year full of disappointments but also some high points mingled along the way. We only competed once which resulted in me landing on the floor at C rather than cantering a circle but hey ho! We're still no clearer to knowing if there's anything major with Pea and the past month I've been so busy and just lost a bit of motivation to ride if I'm honest. However, this pony still means the world and hopefully we'll get a few more answers in 2016. 

So, this year, I'm not making any goals with Pea. We're just going to see where the year takes us and have fun (hopefully) along the way. 

However, I have made a resolution for myself which is to push myself out of my comfort zone more. I'm generally a more reserved person and worry about putting myself out there and doing things outside my comfort zone so I'm going to work on changing that :) 

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Laura. Love your posts. Would you be interested in writing my first guest post for 2016? If it works for you please send me your post with images and I'll feature you on my site with a link to your blog. Come and visit me at horse-companion.com as see what you think.
    Kind regards
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete