Tuesday 26 July 2016

[Product Review] Aztec Diamond Breeches


I bought these breeches last autumn/winter in one of Aztec Diamond's sales and this summer I have well and truly fallen in love with them! They are ideal for summer as I think they are my only pair where I don't feel like I've put my legs in an oven whilst trying to ride in the recent heatwave we've been having!

They are also super comfy and I can quite happily wear them all day. They have a stretch Lycra sock at the bottom of each leg which eliminates any bulky fastenings so no Velcro rubs on your ankle like some breeches. They have four pockets and the back two are a great depth that my phone fits in well and I don't worry that it will slide out whilst riding as well as hiding treats well ;)

I love the bird design on these as it's something different from them being yet another navy pair of breeches in my collection! Unfortunately, Aztec Diamond no longer do these but I am thinking of buying their aubergine coloured breeches.

Considering I bought these in the sale, delivery was really good as I received them 7-10 days after purchasing with an email saying that due to the sale it would take longer to dispatch than usual.

If you're after a new pair of breeches then I definitely recommend you check out their site. I'm also lusting after their baselayers!

Thanks for reading,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment